Cycling tours on local routes of certain region, intended for tourists, but also for cycle amateur and professional cyclists.
- The expansion and popularization of cycling tourism in Croatia
- Training of tourism professionals to better understand the needs of bike tourists and how to present their region to this type of tourists.
- Presentation of wine and gastro tourism each Croatian region.
- Cycling tourism is growing rapidly and there is a need to offer such tourists something new, above marked routes.
- Cycle-tourists search for new tourist destinations, enjoy each offered experience and keep coming back to destinations where all their needs were met.
- The benefits of the development of bike-tourism are far-reaching, but what is certain, there are long-term positive economic effects that would be largely responsible for the revival of rural communities and retention of young people in rural areas.
- Ciklo G.E.T. Tour should be the initial contact of bike tourists with different regions, and it's tendency is to become an international project, which would guarantee a larger number of tourists.
- Association G.E.T.
- Tourist boards of counties and cities
- Local cycling clubs and travel agencies
- Local associations of winemakers and food producers.